THE ARTWORK SHOWN ON THIS BLOG IS COPYRIGHT ROB MORAN/VOODOOVISION STUDIOS - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Monday 10 May 2010

I've been watching a slew of the old Batman film serials of late and as cheesey as they are I do love them; always bothered me though that the filmakers never used any of Batman's villains...why the heck did they not use the Joker? So, I have done my own version...this is what the Joker would have looked like in the Batman serials...I think!

When I posted this on Facebook artist/writer Ted Naifeh said, "This is the best Batman pin-up I've seen in years."  How cool is that?!

4 comments:

  1. Just found your page via Eclectic Micks. Love your style and ideas. The Bonesaw stuff is gorgeous. (And that's a fine suit Joker is wearing here!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Conor! Though not a member of the the Electric Micks I do feel kinship towards the boys because I am half Scots - half Irish...there's a mixture to conjure with, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic image you should show your work to MARK CHIARELLO art director DCcomics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jon -- I may just do that.

    ReplyDelete